Dear Sisters,
Do you ever feel that Motherhood wasn't outlined as clearly as it should have been? Ha ... That we had a lot to learn along the way? Hee Hee... Well I certainly have learned alot and I thought I would share a few of those comical moments that children have shared with me.
Tyler said "Someone at my church is going to get "Bath-tized" so they will be all clean"! Ha
Kendl said to me when she was about 6....Mama who made God? As I quietly thought about what to say she said "oh, don't worry about it Mama...I will ask Him when I see Him. Ha.....
Ray and Katie drove by a new construction area and they had torn down all of the beautiful trees.....Shocked Ray said, look Katie...they have torn down all of the trees....that’s terrible, they shouldn't do that. Katie said, "ya...God made those trees..."
Children are so precious....We are so blessed as women to be nurturers...I truly believe some of our most treasured moments in life will be from nurturing the children of our own and those of the world. Thank you for loving the children.
A Very Happy Mother's Day to you...The Precious Women of the Conway 1st Ward!
Love, Your Relief Society Presidency, Carol....etc.
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity, ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fail—
Moroni 7: 46
Moroni 7: 46
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for these sweet sayings. You lesson on Sunday was wonderful....I needed it!
ReplyDelete