Dear Sisters,
We have our Stake Temple day scheduled this month....Please arrange your schedules so that you can attend! The Lord has promised us blessings untold if we will righteously attend the Temple. I would dare say that we all are in need of the blessings received there.
I would like to challenge you to help another sister get to the Temple this month. We all have over scheduled lives....but if someone that cares about us would encourage us to go...then possibly we would! Ask around and get someone else to go with you! ....I have 5 extra seats in my van, Dana has the same and we will be glad to have you ride with us...We can have a Happy Day together!
Come on Girls....LET"S Go!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Your Relief Society Presidency...Carol, Gloria, Cathy and Dana
p.s. Thanks to all that pinch hit in our absence....you are awesome!
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity, ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fail—
Moroni 7: 46
Moroni 7: 46
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment