Dear Sweet Sisters....
Seeing you reach out to each other time and time again is so wonderful! It brings me to tears as I think of you giving what you do not have to give, as you push other things out of the way to serve each other...The True light of Christ Shines through you....How pleased our Heavenly Father must be when he sees you quietly serving and loving one another.....I can never thank each of you individually for all you do....but know that our Father In Heaven knows your hearts and is pleased when he sees you listening to the spirit and reaching out to those in need...God Bless You All....real good...I Love you with all of my heart,Sister Crockett
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity, ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fail—
Moroni 7: 46
Moroni 7: 46
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment