Dear sisters,
After the initial shock of being called as your new Relief Society president, I am really excited to get to know all of you better and to serve you to the best of my ability. I am also very excited and anxious to begin working with my new counselors, Sister Shelly Brock, and Sister Beckie Shepherd. I want us all to work together to make Relief Society a positive and wonderful experience for all involved. I want us to learn from each other, love each other, and grow in the gospel together. My love and prayers are with each one of you.
- Sister Parker
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity, ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fail—
Moroni 7: 46
Moroni 7: 46
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment