Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity, ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fail—

Moroni 7: 46

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Note From the RS Presidency

Dear Sisters,


I hope this new month finds all of you well. I want each of you to know how much I love you and pray for your well being. As I was reading this past month I came across a quote from President Ezra Taft Benson which I would like to share, "Daily, constantly, we choose by our desires, our thoughts, and our actions whether we want to be blessed or cursed, happy or miserable." My hope is that we all will choose to look at the good in ourselves and in others and remember the many blessings our Heavenly Father has given us.

Love,
Sister Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment